lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

Anecdotes

Alejandra Mendiola:


My cousin Fatima
The May 8, 2005 I went to the city of Mérida which is beautiful
arriving at the hotel I stay Maria Del Carmen which is close to the bus station, and then I started to unpack and since we had all settled I went to sleep.
The next day after spending some time in the hotel restaurant was eating at the since almond told me there the food was delicious arrive and ordered a salad served with meat and red wine and then began to eat after I return to the hotel and I was with my friend in the pool for a while as I fall night until dark completely and went to rest.
The next day as it dawned went grocery shopping Santa Ana and already after 4 hours I walked watching and buying I went to leave things to the hotel and went to see a movie at the cinema, and just saw the movie and went back the hotel because the next day return home.




My sister Sarahi

On June 30, 2012 I went to if flags in Mexico with my college friends…



That day arrived at 6 pm and went to stay with the other kids at Hotel Pedregal Palace since we had left near if flags is where we go, since unpacked ordered room service because we were exhausted from the trip and as we brought hungry ordered several pizzas to not take a long.

Since I had finished eating I went to bathe because to much heat and I went to rest from the long journey he had.
The next day I woke up like 10 in the morning and started to save and arrange my things she wore for the trip, after everyone had already awakened and brought their things we went to eat at The Piantao which was a 3 miles from Six Flags and nearby gift we were staying. Well, we got asked to eat beef with pasta and soft drinks, as we had finished eating the food and let rest for a while, we said whether flags since had many cravings get on the games.
Since we got to whether flags we went up to the games, I got the superman which was too high and because if was scary but it was fun and because I got a lot more I just do not remember the name though the games.
The next day we returned early to go to if flags and all we got on a boat which goes on water and finally ended up all wet but those days were unforgettable.











My niece Nicole
         On February 5, 2013 I went to the city of Tampico because I had been invited to a wedding.
          That day we went in the morning and at night we got there a day before the      party, and then when we got settled   things in the house where I was staying and then went to sleep.
            The next day in the morning I went shopping with my cousins ​​to find clothes for the party, and we have the clothes we returned to the house to fix started because she was about to party.
          They were 8 and started the party, put       }}} music for a while and then started    serving  food,  we fed chicken breast stuffed with spaghetti and delicious    wise,     because  after they started dancing until the        party was over.

          The next day I was taken to the port of        Tampico us to go for a swim while at    the time I left back to my city where I live, and I spent some time in port, I went to say goodbye to my family because time to go and as I said goodbye to everyone I went back to my house.

My aunt Rosa
        On December 4, 2014 I went to the fair in Queretaro
        Only when we arrived that day we went to leave things to my aunt's house and then went to the fair
         when I was coming to the show annouced that within minutes would Gerardo       Ortiz singing which it excited me     because it was the first time I'd see in person after a few minutes he came out and started singing and all the people   that was in the Fair was singing along                                                    with it.
        Since I had finished singing and since he was gone, we went up to the games had at the show because so parents looked after hours we      already went home because it was late arriving at the house we went to          eat x who had not eaten for having gone to the show, finishing eating      and went to the house to sleep.

        The next day fits my stuff and helps      you pick the house to take us back to the show because they would be going more artists to sing, after spending several days and already bid farewell to everyone because I would go back to my home.


Emily Ordaz:

Mexquitic of san luispotosicarmona .
Mysister and I wenttovisitmygrandparentsto san luis at Christmas and tookustowalkevensmallpueplooutside of St. Louis , in thehillscalled Carmona wherewetookpictures and hadtheopportunitytostroll and explore everything and one of thepartswelikedmostwasvisitinglakeMexquiticwherewespent a nicememorywiththefamily.



walk santa lucia monterrey

myauntwenttovisiton monterrey holiday in June was a touristtoknowthecity and one of theterrainforbeautifulwalksthatbutthey taste more like me washer santa lucia becauseitis a verylong and beautifulpark and likedverymuchinvolved in thistourism and that'show he metthewalk santa lucia .
 







squarepath matamoros
mycousinhadtheopportunitytogotomeet a TV show comingoutonchannel 54 calledacabatelo manager . astheycametotrail matamoros theFebruary 3, 2015 and hadtheopportunitytoseethemlive and share a niceafternoonwiththem and taketheirpictures of thedaywhowenttoseeacabatelo .


down town san luis potosi
My mom and dad had the pleasure of traveling to san luis potosi and one of hiswalks were thelargest center of loneliness.
andspent a nice souvenir couple and they walk the streets of san luis potosi center and itsbeautiful taste.



Marlen Alvarez:

Marlen

I went on holiday to Mexico to visit my family because i had a lot of that time not the saw and took me to get to know many places that I did not know my uncle took me to a simulator in 4D and i enjoyed it and we took many photos, also after i llearon to the simulator a crepe strawberry
Marlen my grandmother's
My grandmother was on vacation to Veracruz to visit his brothers and took her to take a ride in a boat a cruise also ate a meal called molotes




Premium of Marlen

my cousin was on vacation to tlanplan with my uncles and were to six flags  Mexico to know all the games and all went and climbed all of the games my premium was well happy because she was taken by surprise because it was his birthday that day was special for it
  Aunt Marlen

My aunt was on a vacation to Mexico to visit his family because he had a long time without seeing it and wanted to know about their babies, and his family were taken to see chavelo for fun a while the children , also were to eat and ate sausage in red sauce


Johana Valladares:

hello my name is johanna and I want to tell you a little when travel to San Luis Potosi and visit the "basement of the swallows" To get to the basement, we needed down some stone steps, and the view was beautiful, had lots of nature, we find huge stones and I went up to one of them almost fell to the ground, luckily my brother I caught myself, when we arrived we he tied with ropes body and let us get closer to see closer basement was a fun and amazing experience









Hello my name is johanna and this is the story of my brother, Caesar eduardo, he traveled to victory with the band Panthers marching band and met other bands and more musicians with whom he shared unique experiences to be playing for people from Victoria


hello my name is johana, and this is my father Cesar Manuel Valladares, will tell you his story, he traveled to mateguala for a singing contest, and there wastoknow more contestants,to further develop this aspect andand he says he learned more ways of singing, and met others that helped very interesting says it was a good thing that he learned new things and also met a people called "real fourteen" said to be very nice as it looked old and is


hello my name is johana and she is my sister Vanessa Rosas alejandra

Valladares, she traveled to San Luis
Potosi and met the Rio Axtla, she went fishing, and says he had fish little walk the river in the "pontoon"the size of a lemon, and also took a is like a boat crossing to the other like it side, she says she was incredible because I had never seen anything





Alejandro Echavarria:

mom: my mom went to visit my aunt who lives in Monterrey because I had an accident and that was interned 9 years ago




Dad: When my dad was a sailor was hardly ever at home because he was traveling on a boat and met many places between them went to Cozumel in the Caribbean Sea that was 10 years ago


cousin: my cousin went to a concert bands in Tampico she was very excited because it was the first time I would go to a concert, that was 5 years ago


I When I was in elementary principal organized an event in which I took two groups to see the zoo Tamatan of Ciudad Victoria and also a planetarium that was close, I was excited, that was 7 years ago























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario